Intelligent ingredient combinations have been selected that work together to fade and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
Mela-Fade Serum A & B may be introduced at any stage of an Environ Skin Care regimen
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your Environ preferred products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and night.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localised) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturising with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Serum A key ingredients:
- Geranium Robertianum, (Herb Robert) Extract (Biobenefity)
- Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract (Princess Care)
- Lactic Acid
Serum B key ingredients:
- Alpinia Katsumadai (Ginger Lilies) Seed Extract
- Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica (Plum)
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract
- Prunus Yedeonisis (Yoshino Cherry) Leaf Extract
- Cyclopia Intermedia, Maculata and Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract,
We’re keen to share with you all the ingredients included in this product. Please ask one of our experts here for further information on all ingredients.
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from a skinfocus expert.