This luxurious, creamy clay masque assists in absorbing excess surface oils and gently polishes the skin’s surface, leaving it feeling smoother and looking more radiant and refined.
Availability: By prescription
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that may be used as a daily micro-exfoliant, as a 20 minute hydrating masque or as an overnight masque. Assists in refining the skin’s texture while absorbing excess oils from the skin’s surface. Helps to improve the appearance of skin congestion. Contains vitamin E – an antioxiodant that has rehydrating skin benefits.
When used as a micro-exfoliant:
After Pre- Cleansing oil
1. Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque all over face, neck and décolletage
2. Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fingertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water.
3. Preferred cleanser and toner.
3. Apply Eye Gel and moisturiser
When used as a hydrating masque:
1. After pre-cleansing and cleansing with your preferred Environ products, apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
2. The masque becomes transparent as it dries.
3. To remove the masque, wet your fingertips and briefly massage the excess product on the face.
4. Remove all product by rinsing the face and neck and then cleansing or toning.
When used as an overnight masque:
1. First apply your Environ evening regime.
2. Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight.
3. Remove the next morning with your preferred Environ cleanser and follow with your Environ morning skin routine.
A multi-tasking masque containing pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E as well as kaolin.
We’re keen to share with you all the ingredients included in this product. Please ask one of our experts here for further information on all ingredients.
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from a skinfocus expert.